RevenueCat is a powerful, secure, reliable, and free to use in-app purchase server with cross-platform support. Our open-source framework provides a backend and a wrapper around StoreKit and Google Play Billing to make implementing in-app purchases and subscriptions easy.
Whether you are building a new app or already have millions of customers, you can use RevenueCat to:
- Fetch products, make purchases, and check subscription status with our native SDKs.
- Host and configure products remotely from our dashboard.
- Analyze the most important metrics for your app business in one place.
- See customer transaction histories, chart lifetime value, and grant promotional subscriptions.
- Get notified of real-time events through webhooks.
- Send enriched purchase events to analytics and attribution tools with our easy integrations.
Sign up to get started for free.
With RevenueCat, you can keep track of all your app transactions in one place — whether your customers are charged through iOS, Android, or the web. As the single source of truth for your app business, we make sure your users’ subscription status is always up to date.
Here are a few ways to get started:
- Make purchases and send us receipts directly from our client SDKs
- Use our API to send receipts from your server
- Migrating an existing app? Check out our migration guide
Stack Overflow is a great place to get help with using RevenueCat in your code. Make sure you know how to ask a good question to get a quick response.
Join our new community on Spectrum to chat with other RevenueCat users about best practices or anything that's unclear.
Explore some sample projects to get up and running in no time.
We're always happy to help answer any questions you have.
Simplified in-app payments are just a few lines of code away.
Although RevenueCat requires you to be (or hire) a developer, our dashboards and integrations are designed to be used by marketers, analysts, and customer success teams of forward-thinking app businesses. Talk to your engineering team about integrating with RevenueCat, or contact our sales team to see how we can help.
Updated 4 days ago