Build a customized mobile subscription business with RevenueCat. We do the heavy lifting of normalizing subscribers from any source and maintain a single source of truth for subscription status, so you can get back to building your app.
RevenueCat is a powerful, secure, reliable, and free to use in-app purchase server with support for Apple, Google, and Stripe payments. All you need to get started is an API key.
Use RevenueCat to build and run nearly every aspect of your mobile subscription business.
- 🏗 Fetch products, make purchases, and check subscription status with our open-source, native SDKs
- 🛒 Host and configure products remotely from our dashboard
- 📊 Analyze key metrics on the health of your mobile subscription business in one place
- 😄 See customer-level transaction histories, lifetime value, and grant promotional subscriptions
- 🔀 Get notified of realtime events through webhooks and integrations directly into your existing systems
RevenueCat helps you create any kind of mobile subscription business. Whether your customers are charged through iOS, Android, or the web, we make sure all your transactions are in a single place and your users subscription status is always up-to-date no matter the platform they're on.
We're always happy to help with code or any questions you have.
Discuss with RevenueCat experts on best practices or anything that's unclear.
Stack Overflow is the best place to get help with using RevenueCat in your code. Make sure you know how to ask a good question to help get a quick response.
Explore some sample projects to get you up and running in no time.
Check out our public roadmap and vote for the features you want to see next.
Although RevenueCat requires you to be, or hire, a developer, our dashboards and integrations are used by marketers, analysts, and customer success teams of forward-thinking app businesses. Talk to your developer about integrating with RevenueCat, or contact sales to see how we can help.
Updated 11 days ago